Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm one proud wifey!!!

Ok, I just need to take a second and brag about my amazing husband. He has always been a person of hard work and integrity, something I definitely looked for in a husband. Lately things have really been starting to show. First is his internship in the Boeing Business Department. He recently talked to someone in the internship program that explained to him that he was one of the six who were hand-chosen out of hundreds of applicants. Meaning: they were really impressed and wanted him specifically! He flies up there for a two day conference next week (yes, the week I am due with our first baby) and meets all the managers. We are SOOO excited to move up there in May! Second, he received a letter in the mail congratulating him on being chosen for the most "Outstanding Student" of the year award. He got two tickets to a banquet but we had no idea what this meant...soooo....he went and talked to the assistant to the Dean. She personally introduced him to the Dean and they congratulated him like crazy saying that this is one of the most "prestigious" awards that SUU hands out. Along with the banquet he gets a plaque and a sponsor....aka scholarship! YAY! AND on top of all of this, he is going to be a daddy! I could literally go on all day about how amazing he is. It's been such a hard year with me being so sick and he has had to pick up on all my slack, but it just goes to show that the Lord really does keep us in mind. Miles made a goal that we would read scriptures together everyday this year and so far we have been 100%! I truly believe that when we do our part...the Lord does His...and more!!! God be Thanked!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment