The night before his surgery I was feeling kinda sad because this was how I had known him since we were 13! I've always loved his ears and I wasn't ready to commit. haha I've always thought he was incredibly handsome! He assured me that this was something he really really wanted even needed in his life. So far this surgery has obviously given him some confidence that he felt was lacking. I've noticed a little more bounce in his step and he now wears hats! He HATED hats before. He looks amazing!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
So...here I am blogging. I have to be honest, when I go to other people's blogs I don't really read it if they have a lot of words and not very many pictures. So I will soon post some pictures but as for now here are the top 10 things that happened this year...(in no particular order.) 10. Miles' parents and brother Mitchell came to visit us in June
9. My parents returned home from serving a 3 year mission as Mission Presidents in Denver, CO
8. On are 1 year anniversary, which was also Father's Day, we found out we were expecting a baby!!! To which we later found out IT'S A BOY due on Feb 24, 2011
7. We traveled the amazing Oregon Coast
6. We went to most of the U of U home football games
5. Miles hiked Angels Landing in Zion and saw the Grand Canyon for the first time
4. Babies Eli (nephew), McKenna (niece), and Mabel (niece) were born
3. Surgery #1: I got my gall bladder out when I was 19 weeks pregnant
2. Surgery #2: Miles got "otoplasty", which is his ears pinned back, something he's wanted his whole life!
1. Miles got the Boeing Business Internship for next summer in Seattle