Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

'Tis the Season

Christmas was AWESOME! We had most of the family come to Cedar City. I was sad Brooke's family couldn't make it, but glad Mason is where he is. Everyone else came! We were able to talk to Elder Mason on Skype! He looks soooo amazing and happy. He's working hard and not wasting a bit of the Lord's time!

I've lived in Cedar City for 6 years and have never spent a single Christmas here, so that was fun. We sure had a full house, lots of amazing food, and fun things always going on. We always love having Erin's family and Lance come down. It was also SO fun to have my nieces Evelyn and Mabel here! They live in Oregon and I don't get to see them much. Mabel was born on Thanksgiving and still hasn't learned how to cry. She is such a good baby and, of course, SOOO cute! Miles with Evelyn and Mabel

We didn't take many pictures, unfortunately, but it was really great to have lots of family for the Holidays. Miles and I are SO excited for 2011!!! We have a cute baby boy on the way, an internship in Seattle for the summer, and decisions about grad school. Life is so good and I'm so happy I get to spend it with an amazing man like MILES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment