Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

ok....I think I've got it figured out

Well after a long and painful process I think I've figured out how to get this blog working. Now I just have to figure out how to get all of your e-mail addresses so that someone can actually see this blog. I also need to figure out how to view all of your blogs....oh the work! I guess the real reason that I decided to start a blog is because on most good days I have something really important to say. Thoughts go through my head that I really want to share. It's a good thing I married an amazing, deep thinking, and good listening man to hear my thoughts but I thought it was time to share them with more people then just us. I also want to see how everyone else is doing and what you all are up to. SOOOO if I have not received your blog address then please send it to me. Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment